[Updated: November 25, 2018]
Do you have someone on your holiday gift list who’s a fan of all things French? Need help finding something they’ll love? Look no further as I’ve made a short list of seven gift ideas that are sure to please!
- advent calendar: 24 limited-edition mini jars of jam, spreads, and honey (like these by Bonne Maman, available through Simply Gourmand or Frenchery).
- chocolate-covered caramels (like Michoko, available through Simply Gourmand)
- subscription to a magazine (like this bilingual English/French magazine, France-Amérique)
- notebooks (like these by Rhodia)
- short stories or novels set in France (available at bookstores everywhere)
- triple-milled soap (like these by Le Petit Marseillais, available through Monoprix or Amazon)
- Celebrating France’s World Cup 2018 victory, these drawstring bags are both stylish and useful. I found these at Soccer Post, but you can purchase them from online stores, like eBay.
Need more ideas? Check out my related posts:
- Are You Looking for Things with a Paris Theme? (link)
- Atelier Prélude Showroom Preview Party (link)
- French Perfume (link)
Got ideas for gifts that a Francophile might appreciate? Let me know in the comments below!
*The links provided in this non-sponsored post are for information only.