[Updated: November 2021. This post contains affiliate/referral links indicated with *]
Do you have someone on your holiday gift list who’s a fan of all things French? Need help finding something they’ll love? Look no further – I’ve made a short list of gift ideas that are sure to please!
- Fleur-de-lis bookends, like these:
- advent calendar: 24 limited-edition mini jars of jam, spreads, and honey (like these by Bonne Maman, available through Simply Gourmand)
- chocolate-covered caramels (like Michoko, available through French Wink)*
- for budding Francophiles/Francophones — French first words language workbook for kids in Grades 1-3. I bought one from Target:
- subscription to a magazine (like this bilingual English/French magazine, France-Amérique)
- blank journals and notebooks (like these by Rhodia)
- Paris notecards, like these:
- short stories or novels set in France (available at bookstores everywhere)
- Celebrating France’s World Cup 2018 victory, these reusable drawstring bags are both stylish and useful. I found these at Soccer Post, but you can purchase them from online stores, like eBay
- Another one for budding Francophiles — Children’s books, like the Fancy Nancy series:
Need more ideas? Check out my related posts:
Got ideas for gifts that a Francophile might appreciate? Let me know in the comments below!